• Pollution Defense Peptide – Enhances the function of skin to help eliminate toxins and minimize damaging effects of physical and emotional stress. It also guards against free radical damage.
• Cellular Enhancing Isoflavones- These organic compounds help to reduce the breakdown of collagen and prevent fats in the skin from forming aggressive compounds. Also helps to improve skin breakdown due to environmental stress.
• Cell Detoxifiers- A blend of natural extracts including cranberry, apple and phellodendron which help to rid the skin of damaging toxins and help to combat environmental and emotional stress.
• Oxygen Boosters – Help to enhance and improve skin circulation and boost immunity for overall cellular health.
HOW TO USE:
Cleanse face with M.A. Dermaceuticals Mega Rich Antioxidant Cleanser. Pat Dry. Tone with M.A. Dermaceuticals Universal Toner to prep the skin for best possible results. Apply Wrinkle Repellent to face and neck area avoiding contact with eyes. This light weight serum will hydrate, moisturize and reduce the effects of environmental stress on skin cells making your skin look young and stay looking young for as long as possible.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS DETAILS
• CELLDETOX® -CELLDETOX® reinforces the cell detoxification process: it reduces the level of oxidized proteins and peroxidized lipids. By noticeably smoothing facial lines and illuminating skin complexion, CELLDETOX® reduces the visible signs of age and restores natural radiance to intoxicated and tired skin.
•Oxygeskin®- Oxygeskin® is rich in arabinogalactans from nasturtium, Oxygeskin® restores the capacities of the cells to respond to the hypoxic stress and helps the intracellular diffusion of oxygen. This double mechanism promotes skin oxygenation and conducts to a smoothed skin surface and improved complexion radiance. Oxygeskin® brightens dull skin.
•Shield Bact Peptide- Shield Bact Peptide is a Cationic Host Defense Hexapeptide (CHDPs) with broad spectrum antimicrobial activity to mimic and enhance the natural antimicrobial properties of the skin. Shiled Bact Peptide has rapid bactericidial activity and leaves a very low propensity for resistance development. Because of its natural ability to fight bacteria it serves as powerful protector against everyday biopollutants.
•Lavandox- Derived from the lavender flower, Lavandox is made of selected molecules of Spanish lavender oil (Lavandula stoechas). A specific process extracts desirable molecules. Results for application of 1.0% Lavandox showed approximately 11% reduction in wrinkles after 24 hours and 13% reduction after 7 days. In Vivo testing shows wrinkle reduction in 24 hours.
•Bisabolol- Alpha Bisabolol, a derivative of M. chamomilla (German Chamomile), is an optically active unsaturated sesquiterpene alcohol, obtained by extraction which has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years. Bisabolol protects and heals the skin from the effects of daily stress. It is a naturally occurring active ingredient that accelerates the healing process of skin. Bisabolol is also known to have anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Bisabolol is also demonstrated to enhance the percutaneous absorption of certain molecules.
Water, Propanediol, Alcohol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Lavandula stoechas Extract, Palmitoyl hexapeptide-26, Tropaeolum majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Candida saitoana Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria gigantea Ferment Extract, Porphyra umbilicalis Extract, Camellia sinensis Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Pyrus malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phellodendron amurense Bark Extract, Eclipta prostrata Extract, Melia azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa pterygosperma Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Lactate, Lecithin, Hydroxy- ethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance.